Maintaining a high standard of conversation is of the utmost importance to CHECKPOINT.
One of the most important rules is not to post personal information about other members. This is a reckless behaviour and can lead to real life consequences. Moderators take this action extremely seriously.
While anonymity is respected, members are encouraged to use their real name. Anonymity should not be a platform from which to abuse other members. Respect your fellow members.
You can disagree with someone’s opinions, but using profanity is a violation of forum etiquette.
People are entitled to their opinions. A member’s opinion does not by any means represent CHECKPOINT.
GENERAL RULES BEFORE POSTING
To maintain a high standard of quality for CHECKPOINT, please respect these guidelines:
– Use a meaningful title for your thread.
– Please, justify your opinion. Consider providing arguments.
– No matter the situation, stay polite towards others. Personal differences should be dealt with through private messages and not public posts.
– Remember, members do not hear the tone of your voice.
– Do not use “all caps” in your posts.
– Be courteous to others. Did someone reply to your comment with valuable insights? Thank them, letting them know you appreciate their input.
– The main languages of the forum are Greek and English. French or any other language can also be used.
USE OF TERMINALS
CHECKPOINT concerns interesting individuals that wish to share opinions, ideas and experiences with other members. We encourage members to post in multiple terminals. One of the visions of the forum is try to unite different artistic worlds and universes.
If you do not know any other members, please, introduce yourself in a few words. New members are under trial for a period of 10 (ten) posts. Please always consider the quality of the community.
Use clear images. Respect the copyright of images and always credit the photographer/artist and if possible also post the source of the image.
To apply to be a moderator you must be:
– A forum regular.
– Have been active at the forum for over 90 (ninety) days.
– Be polite and helpful towards other members. Give advice whenever needed and whenever possible.
– Take an active part in discussions between moderators relating to the running of the forum.
– Help to keep unsuitable content out of the forums.
Do not hesitate to contact a moderator should you have any questions. CHECKPOINT thanks you in advance for your cooperation.